1/24/2008

Defective Toys Illustration




Here's my Illustration entry for Spectrum. It was a all nighter for me and it was killer because the due date was on Friday 25th, of January. Drop it off as soon as possible the day before at 12:00pm to be delieverd for next day. Hopefully gets delivery on time. So in the time of being rushed to finish the illustration I think it went well. To help me in the process of my Illustration, was a tutoral that I downloaded of this Website called Image Fx, heres the link (http://www.imaginefx.com/02287754330019057739/rainy-downtown-workshop.html) The artist name of the tutoral is (João Ruas) Hes the one that recieve a silver metal in Spectrum. Well Hope everyone enjoys my post. Take care. There will be more coming.

Illustrator

My photo
Cape Coral , FL., United States

Title of Illustration


All Rights Reserved

  • All Images Copyright by Oliver Dominguez 2008©