1/21/2009

I finally got my copy of Men's style Australia Magazine!







Hows it going folks! Finally got my own copy of the magazine that I did an illustration for after I got out of College. My first gig in the real world.... It was fun and exciting to work with this company. I remember during my school years, they always drilled things about art directors how they are tough on you. But thats not true, as long as you give yourself enough time to do the work and are punctual with their deadline then you have a happy art director. Well I leave you with my illustration, Its about people with autism and how they live their life's among us. Enjoy!

+Oliver

Illustrator

My photo
Cape Coral , FL., United States

Title of Illustration


All Rights Reserved

  • All Images Copyright by Oliver Dominguez 2008©